Taking a water taxi is a quick and easy way to travel across Lake Como. With some of the water taxi companies, you can arrange for a tour of the lake although these can be pricey. Numbers on water taxi boats are limited but some companies have larger boats that can accommodate up to 80 people.
Please see below some of the water taxi boat services in Lake Como;
Taxi Boat Service,Via Melzi D Eril, Porto di Loppia, 22021 Bellagio (+39 031 950201) – Fleet of 5 boats;
- Nino di Loppia accommodating up to 40 passengers.
- Villa Serbelloni and Carlotta luxury motorboats accommodating up to 18 passengers.
- Venezia can accommodate up to 14 passengers.
- Porto Felice is the smallest boat in the fleet accommodating up to 8 passengers (ideal for transfers or water skiing – please not that this boat does not have an overhead canopy).
Taxi Boat, Via Comoedia 1, 22016 Lenno (+39 333 4103854) email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Fleet of 4 boats;
- M.C.32 is a modern luxury boat accommodating up to 22 passengers (refrigerator on board.)
- Vittoria, small motorboat accommodating up to 12 passengers. Ideal for day cruises and transfer to Villa Balbianello.
- Super Indios Colombo is a luxurious wooden boat great for special occasions.
- The Jaguar which can accommodate up to 5 passengers and it ispossible to rent this boat without a Captain.
Non Solo Barche are based in Cernobbio and doboat rentals as well as taxi boat services. They own a luxurious wooden boat complete with Captain who will take you to wherever you choose on Lake Como.
Prices can be obtained by contacting the individual taxi boat service.